More Audio troubles

As far as the game sounds.... everything seems fine.   But with the lobby chat, almost everyone sounds garbled and some that i CAN understand are "robotic".     When in a party, we all sound fine...  until the game starts and then sometimes people sound "robotic".       I'm not the only one, have seen a few people mention this in threads on the COD:MW3 forums.     BUT...  tonight....  for several rounds of games...  I could even hear the OTHER team talking.  (in Kill Confirmed).      At first I thought it was people on my team talking.... but another guy mentioned  "can you guys hear the other team? or is it just me?"       I could hear the other team also.   No one else on our team said anything... and i'm not sure that the other team could hear us... because they didnt respond about the comment.      LOL.        I thought I noticed this in a game the other night too... but didnt pay as much attention.    

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

hmm.  well if thats the case, fine.... but this one must have been stuck in the ON position.. cuz it wasnt just after killing people.   LOL.         Now if i could get the garbled audio fixed... i'd be much happier with the game.    

yeah i have noticed when you kill someone you can hear them for like 2-3 seconds

I have every expect people on my friends list muted so I have not experianced  this myself. But a friend on mine, who plays on the PS3, was telling me this exact same thing. He thought it was a feature of the game. He called it "the 2 second rage", LOL.

Sound quality IMO, is the worse. Can't tell one assault rifle from the other or even turn the music down.

[quote user="xXGriMnEviLXx"]

I have everyone except people on my friends list muted so I have not experianced  this myself. But a friend on mine, who plays on the PS3, was telling me this exact same thing. He thought it was a feature of the game. He called it "the 2 second rage", LOL.

[/quote] fixed