More ANTI-AIR PLEASE!

I'm getting sick of trying to shoot down these fast **** chopper's with a weak piece of crap stinger! and where's the Tanks anti-air weapons & the Tank Urban Survivability Kit (TUSK) come on!  this is getting ridiculous these choppers's and why does it take so little points to perk up these things up?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[Mod edit: profanity removed]

SOFLAM + Javelin. CITV + guided shells. There. A couple of more options for you to try.

yes more anti air, alot of guys dont play or speak so a solo dude should be able to take down 1 stinkin' chopper

I was trying to take down a AH-Viper with my stinger on Karg Island an it was an impossible task he just kept firing back with countless flares, an when I ever i did score a hit he just wen way off the map to repair END of  STORY

cry  baby pic all you want the bottom line is if you dominate on a weapon/vehicle without proper counter measures and don't admit it you are just sad

I played rush on Noshar Canals last night, 2 of my teammates were using the soflam and I was using the javelin. The 2 attacking helicopters didn't last long at all. Now if people can use the soflam when I'm in the tank I'll be set to go.

I have seen target's getting lit up in the tank by a slofam Iam assuming or maybe another tank, so I fired my guided shell's an NOTHING, sometimes I will see a orange box over a target that's been lit up an I fire off another round or several rounds of guided shells an NOTHING!

Since the update, I still have no trouble shooting down air with Stingers. I die more from your friendly neighborhood tank.

On Noshar canals its possible for complete lockdown if you have the correct teamwork (much like most maps). On saturday night it went like this:

Chopper pilot with laser painter and guided missiles. Guy in chopper with torch and javelin. 2x Tank with guided shells, second gunner with CITV and on the MG. Engi's with Javelins and a sniper with soflam.

Complete domination  for the team starting on land :)

^ also helps that you have the MobileAA on that map which rapes everything.