Mooooooore Halo: Reach friends

I'm really enjoying Halo: Reach. More than ever as I've actually become quite good at it, overall. However, it is even more enjoyable when I play with friends. Alas, not many seem to play it as much as I do. If you'd like to team up and play some matches of team slayer, please add me :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

will we see you in the FGN?  (dont have to post link sorry, I assume you already know what it is :P)

Forge custom game nights? Unless I can get commendation rewards or credits for it, I'm afraid not.

Forum satoshi, and come on man, its fun we play diferent kind of gametypes so we can all have fun :P

and at the end of everynight the ones left always go into MM

Yea, forget about credits and junk for a bit, relax. It's fun.

[quote user="Satoshi Fudo"]

Forge custom game nights? Unless I can get commendation rewards or credits for it, I'm afraid not.

[/quote] FGN = Forum Game Night

Yeah you're welcome to join! We usually end up having a lot of fun....that being said, only when we get all the regular Forum users like myself, Elf, Sion, JB0NYU, Noble, Bob, etc. 

It can still be fun, but with all of us, it's a blast! Last week we had a very successful game night. This week I'm not so sure because of Skyrim and MW3.

Bob, darn he's never in thoose FGN he still plays halo 3 over reach :P

but yeah Satoshi, for once a night in your week just play with us and sit back and relax man

and I believe we'll miss more people due to skyrm and not that much for MW3 :P anyways if FGN is up this saturday send me an invite cause I wont get skyrm nor MW3, saving up for AC revelations :P

Ya, I'm not getting either of those games either so I should be on for Saturday. Would rather wait til next week and get CEA and SR3.

Gosh though, November is so cramped with games it seems, at least four that come out this month I'm for sure going to be getting. Still need to get Sonic Generations, next week is CEA and SR3, and then WWE12 the week after that (yea, bet you guys didn't know I'm somewhat of a wrestling nerd lol). It's a good time to be a gamer.

LoL JBONYU bet you didnt know I have like all WWE games that came out since here comes the pain way back on the PS2 I even have RAW for the black xbox :P and also will be getting WWE 12 :P (even have that crappy all stars and legends game)

but looks like the first one I'm buying will be AC:R over CEA cause you know I have a silver bro and also plays so its like a win win situation :P besides I'll probably get 40 bucks faster than 60 bucks :P

:O Whoa, well that's a nice surprise, I'm not alone here lol. My WWE/F game collection goes all the way back to the N64. WWF No Mercy, great game, STILL play it every now and then lol. From that I went onto the PS1 and got Smackdown 2, then the PS2 and got all of those. I have all of the Gamecube games as well. Didn't have an original Xbox so I missed out on those, but got Raw for the PC a couple years after it came out for cheap lol. Then I moved onto the 360 and so far have every one except for Legends and All Stars (although I may be getting them some time down the road just for the hell of it). Here Comes the Pain though is a great game to start with, probably my favorite WWE game for PS2. I miss the Backstage free roaming, that was so much fun back in the day, wish they would bring that back... We should play WWE12 together sometime though, maybe even team up and destroy everyone. :D

But yea... I wish I would have stuck with the AC series. I got the first one and loved it, but for some reason I haven't picked up any of the others yet. Maybe next year I'll get myself back into it, but for the rest of this year all of my game time will be devoted to the games I listed in my last post and Reach.

I'm also looking for some people to play Reach with. I have a few friends that still play but not enough. I have all the DLC also. Feel free to add me guys!