Moon

So this is the hardest map yet. I play it like 10 times before I left for work this morning and never made it past round 3. I was playing solo and this other astronaut kept following me. I have no idea what he does other than send you back to the beginning of the moon base.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I was watching my bro play this...he got screwed over several times in minutes.

I made it to round 4 I think. It's so hard to hear the zombies in that suit.

I have no clue where to go from the beginning

[quote user="Future89"]

[/quote]

It is! I got downed a few times because some snuck up behind me.

i cant stay alive for more than 30 sec. the alarm sounds and they start running after me, if i teleport i die immediately...

When you teleport. Walk forward and there's a cabinet straight ahead that has an oxygen mask in it. Walk up to it and press the X button to pick it up. You have to get the oxygen mask within a couple seconds after teleporting

I found the power on round 11... it's down by the large pyramid thing. Also, directly above that, in the atmosphere is the teleporter back to earth to get pack a punch, juggernaut, etc.

Also, you can only hack when you get the power on, and that allows you to put a perk back and get your money back from what I can tell. When the power is on you can take your helmet off in indoor areas.

How did you all get moon to work?? i tried to load moon 6 times and each time it doesn't work. This girl says something at the end, and then the spinning logo at the bottom stops. Any idea?

Did you press "A"? It took me like 2 minutes to figure out I had to do that.

[quote user="NoxiousFarts"]

[quote user="Future89"]

[/quote]

It is! I got downed a few times because some snuck up behind me.

[/quote]

Same here. I take care of 1 zombie, turn around, and I get hit. Turn around, get hit by another until I died cause I couldn't hear a damn thing other than the character breathing. Treyarch must have wanted everybody to suffer. Including Turtle Beach users and I just bought mine 2 weeks ago. On Shi No Numa, Der Riese, and Verruckt I heard the zombies just fine. Knew exactly which window they were screaming at. I guess it'll take some time with Moon.