Moon ridiculous lol

Toughest zombie map yet.  I havent survived the first minute yet lol.  No barriers or weapons in the first area.  Zombies that move at 28 days and not Romero speeds right of the bat?  This is craziness!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

1:36 solo is my best time on earth

Hmm. Not surviving a minute means that you're not taking the teleporter out of the starting area, I think. When you do it teleports you to the moon and you begin your normal zombie action. The first area is just a quick staging place and somewhere that you return to later. Yes, moon is tough, but if you're dying within one minute it means that you're in the wrong place.

[quote user="monosocratic"]

Hmm. Not surviving a minute means that you're not taking the teleporter out of the starting area, I think. When you do it teleports you to the moon and you begin your normal zombie action. The first area is just a quick staging place and somewhere that you return to later. Yes, moon is tough, but if you're dying within one minute it means that you're in the wrong place.

[/quote]

That's exactly what was happening lol.  I managed to see the cage around it rise as I was circle strafing the horde through the puddle that was slowing them down.  I seriously thought I was gonna have to knife them all while running in reverse lolz.  Found my way up and thank God I read about the o2 mask in advance cuz that wouldve given me a stroke to get up there and die right away.

If anyone wants to play now send me a message. A mic and maturity would be a large plus! Awesome map though...you can tell a lot of thought went into it!

for no mans land ihave 21 kills round 9 1 minute 21 seconds

My friends and I got to 2:20 in the first area then died... felt pretty proud of ourselves.

This is one of those maps that the more players you have the easier it is, in my opinion.  When my friend and I played we could only get to level 11. However when I played with 4 players we got to level 18.  Fun as hell tho.

Great map even if it's the hardest one yet

I'm loving this map!