Moon pyramid EE solo help

I have turned on the power, completed the simon computers outside, haked the wall computers and the terminals, allowed the excavators to dig in both tunnels and still no org.

Any ideas what I could be doing wrong?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sorry..... Still no orb.

After the excavator breaches tunnel #6 - you need to go back to the receiving area and hack the excavator. If you've already let the excavators breach both tunnels you can't get back to the receiving area unless you teleport via a gersch device or by letting an Astronaut zombie grab you.

@A Livid Penguin - All accounts so far have stated that you cannot do the second half of the egg solo (must have at least 2 players). I haven't confirmed this myself, but every time I play solo and start as Richtofen I do not see the golden rod at the bottom of my screen (and I do have all the COTD/Shangri-La achievements).

Seems you got it up til the things dig 6. After its breached, hack the escavator in the spawn. When it backs out of tunnel 6, the orb will be right by the M16 on the wall, probably on the ground around there. Knife it or shoot it and follow it towards the spawn. It should "attract" to the satellite dish on top of spawn. Shoot it with the new wonder weapon, then itll go by the doors to 11. Continue to knife it until it goes to the pyramid, then fill the souls into the containers.

[quote user="inline6"]

Great, thanks Crunchy, I really appreciate it. It is becoming more clear now.

[/quote]

I can help too, if you want. The only problem I can see with doing it solo is that you need a gersch, QED, and a wave gun to do the full easter egg, so you'd have to replace a couple of times and get really lucky. Unless you're just going for the cryogenic slumber party part, in which case it should be fairly simple to do solo.

Great, thanks Crunchy, I really appreciate it. It is becoming more clear now.

Sorry forgot to add I'm in UK so I'm on gmt time

Last night the excavator that breached tunnel 11 was first and I went around through tunnel 6 and turned it off. Then the tunnel 6 excavator breached 6 and I went around through tunnel 11 to turn it off.

1. Do both the excavators need to be going in tunnels 6 and 11 at the same time?

2. Do the excavators dig up the orb?

Thanks for the reply crunchy

Sent u a fr crunchy but won't be home till about half past midnight not sure Wat time that is for u but if ya can help then would like to try and do them all thanks Andy

1. No. I usually try to get just 6 going, makes it easier.

2. Only the one that goes to tunnel 6 does. I'm not sure, you might not be able to do it solo.