*Moon EE 2 people wanted*

Me and my friend are doing the crygoneic slumber party and the big bang theory achievements tonight.

We need 2 quality CoD players with a mic and good communication to complete the mission in one go.

Requirements are.. stable connection, clutch ability, and both EASTER EGGS achievements from call of the dead and shangri la.

I will have the Video up for the steps so all you have to do is follow orders and you will get it no problem.

Add me or my friend Tommyboy456531.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

LF 2  ELITE zombie players to aid us in our quest in aquiring the 2 easter eggs on MOON ZOMBIES you must have the following : The 2 previous EE acheivments from CALL OF THE DEAD & SHANGRI LA

A MIC DEDICATION AND ZOMBIE MASTERY if you think you are capable of fulfilling these demands you ae more than welcome to come along on our voyage msg me or Evol rush and we will invite you.

You guys are cute.

Nah, I'd join you if you were doing it tomorrow night, but I'm stuck in Iowa. If you do end up doing it tomorrow let me know.

Sorry you missed out.

Like to thank everyone who took part, we got it fast and quick just as planned.

I'd do it tonight, got a mic, and completed Time Travel Will Telll and Ensemble Cast and good connection, Msg if you need me.