moon easter egg split screen

anyone know if the big bang theory can be done 2 player split screen offline yet? we was tank and richtofen but could not see the golden rod on the screen

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Does the host have both the Call of the Dead and Shangi-La achievements? You can't do the moon egg if you don't have both.

^^I dunno if thats true or not. Ive heard people do it and not have either Call or Shang cheevos, and Ive heard you can do it to completetion and not get the cheevo points, but youll get the 8 perks in game. I dunno for sure though.

surely it cant be true that's just forcing you into buying the other DLC :\  to get the final cheevo, i don't mind thou as i have both the other Easter egg cheevo's

Someone in the lobby or party has to have the previous achievements.  To be honest, I was pretty disappointed at how easy this easter egg was....but I will say that it is well worth doing every time you play.  We made it to Round 30 with all the perks before I had to leave for work.  But I'll most definitely be doing this easter egg every time I play JUST to get the perks.  It's the only way to get to the higher rounds.  

i have both achievemnts anyway but would like to do it with my 8 yr old son split screen to get him the achievement but he is on live so need to know wheter we can do it offline, Thanks guys for the help so far...

i believe that  this cannot be done on split screen and that is VERY VERY disappointing to me...looks to me like im going to have to create some sort of mod if i want to have all 8 perks for me and whom ever i play with...bad treyarch BAD!!! go to your corner till after mw3 comes out...

Ive done it solo. so splitscreen is definitley a choice, u just need the focusing stone and golden rod for big bang theory, cryogenic slumber is possible without them though. have fun and im glad to have shared this info. :)

its not really forcing you into buying them, just more like threatening lol but yes you need the shangri la easter egg because i attempted on another profile without it and had no success.

I still haven't gotten the Shang cheevo! I will one of these days if someone is still interested in doing it!. I was almost done with 3 guys and one of them HAD to get off, pissed us all off to say the least. These Moon Easter Eggs look much more simple then the Shang one. COTD was pretty easy once I figured out the map, now that is my favorite and I find it the easiest to get to high rounds.

I haven't figured out Shang quite yet, and to be honest, I don't really care for the map much at all....

[quote user="XxD3ltaBravoxX"]

Someone in the lobby or party has to have the previous achievements.  To be honest, I was pretty disappointed at how easy this easter egg was....but I will say that it is well worth doing every time you play.  We made it to Round 30 with all the perks before I had to leave for work.  But I'll most definitely be doing this easter egg every time I play JUST to get the perks.  It's the only way to get to the higher rounds.  

[/quote]Next time you play it'd be cool to throw me an invite.  :-)  I'd love to get the achievements.  I have the Call of the Dead, and Shangri-La Easter Egg Achivements.

Thanks