MONSTER INFUSING CONFUSION I DONT UNDERSTAND THAT CRAP

HELP.  I have a ton of monsters and I don't know how infusing works.  Do the stats of the monsters I infuse into a  monster im using become transferred or only the skills?  Im so confused like i have a     monster thats 50 att and 100 hp.   if i infuse dat into a monster with 300 hp and 120 attack.  would i get 400 hp and 170 att?  im so confused plz HELP i dont know how to do this INFUSION CRAP.  thank u

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

nope all stats stay the same its their passive ability that gets transfered ( improved cure II, item scavenger II ,ally ko power surge )

SO IT WOULDN'T MAKE SENSE TO INFUSE A MONSTER THAT HAS NO PASSIVE STATS?  LIKE.  IT WOULD BE THE SAME AS RELEASING.  WOULDN'T IT?  HUH?  OK THANK U IF U ANSWER

[quote user="GoldxPython"]

SO IT WOULDN'T MAKE SENSE TO INFUSE A MONSTER THAT HAS NO PASSIVE STATS?  LIKE.  IT WOULD BE THE SAME AS RELEASING.  WOULDN'T IT?  HUH?  OK THANK U IF U ANSWER

[/quote]YES THAT'S PRETTY MUCH WHAT HAPPENS UNLESS THEY HAVE A SKILL THAT THE OTHER MONSTER DOESN'T HAVE WHICH IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY WITH LOW LEVEL MONSTERS. Caps lock is cool amirite?

Not entirely true. Once you have infused 100 levels into a monster, you unlock a secret ability for it. So if you infuse 100 level 1 monsters you get it, but I find it's quickest just to knock a few monsters up to 15 and then infuse.

^that is pretty cool to know actually. :D

[quote user="Clarkeyboy360"]

Not entirely true. Once you have infused 100 levels into a monster, you unlock a secret ability for it. So if you infuse 100 level 1 monsters you get it, but I find it's quickest just to knock a few monsters up to 15 and then infuse.

[/quote] ?  the maximum passive abilities a monster can carry is only 10 - so if you try to add any  more the weakest ability will be dropped

^yes but you could infuse 100 level 1 creatures with absolutely nothing to transfer, so you can just unlock the secret ability. i guess it would definatly be tricky to do this and give your creature 10 good passives.

That 100 level one thing dosent sound right to me, i havent seen it in the book?

If I infuse a monster can I re-capture it since I no longer have it or is it gone for the rest of the game?

theres 6 - 7 one time only monsters but the rest if you infuse or release them you can catch them again