Monopoly Streets

Is there any way to play Monopoly streets on Xbox Live with multiple Xbox Live accounts on the same console? I want to play xbox live with a friend in another city but I want to be able to use two different xbox live accounts in my house for this (myself and a roommate) ... both accounts have XBL gold on them but it keeps either saying 'failed to connect' for one of the accounts, or it will kick out the active account and replace it with the 2nd account that tried to join the game. Though, they  have no problem  being in the same party ... Any way to make this work or does this specific game just not have the option?

It sounds like that game doesn't have the option to host two different LIVE profiles on the same console.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

same problem here....want to play  a game with my gf on the same xbox vs her familiy on other xbox on xbox live...but we can only play with 2 guys at once and no guest acc. on both xbox................looks like no guest acc. are allowed.

that is really shiittyyy.....cover of game says solo 1v4 Players and 2-4 via xbox live...but nothing that u can not use it crossed.

I give the game back because no information about that issue is given.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I actually called EA about it and they said Monopoly Streets doesn't have the ability to let multiple people use one console and still play on xbox live, even if the accounts all have xbox live gold.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated August 19, 2021 Views 108 Applies to: