Monopoly Streets - Any good?

Anyone have some feedback? Thinking about picking up the Games on Demand but unsure at this point.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I rented it, did not like it very much at all, and I consider myself a Monopoly fan. I enoy the board game, but the video game was very slow and not worth it.

Its quite good to be honest. Bit easy against the AI, but if you can find online players who dont quit when they are losing, its much better.

I'd look for a disk version though, as it will be cheaper than Games on Demand.

It's just like every other monopoly game .. But instead of the above view of the board you view each individual piece moving and doing actions and stuff ... Pointless really haha

I had ther first, non-online game and I liked it.  I wondered how this one was.  Still, I'd rent it first, if that was possible.

Just to throw this in here but if you really want to play Monopoly and you can get a few friends over go out and spend 7 dollars and buy Monopoly Deal the card game. Its essentially the board game turned into a playing card game and its SO MUCH FUN!

My husband purchased this from Games On Demand a while back. He's played it once so far, and quickly got bored with it. Considering how much the game cost us by purchasing that way--it didn't turn out to be a wise investment.

[quote user="o Bella Donna o"]

My husband purchased this from Games On Demand a while back. He's played it once so far, and quickly got bored with it. Considering how much the game cost us by purchasing that way--it didn't turn out to be a wise investment.

[/quote]These words are seldom used together!  To me anyway.

The only Games On Demand titles I have found to be priced fairly are Saints' Row 2 and Assassin's Creed II (as they're were both $19.99 at the same time as retail. But Arkham Asylum and Just Cause 2 for $29.99? No thanks.

I remember playing a monopoly game for Xbox 360 all night with some friends. It was pretty fun game. I'm assuming this game will be the most fun with others.

I don't get games on demand.

Is it for lazy people who can't be bothered to walk to the shops - WHERE IT's ALMOST ALWAYS CHEAPER.???

It's sometimes a lot cheaper.

And the prices never fall.