Money better spent?? Advice.

Im planning on downloading either Vietnam or 1943. Which is your preference? My inclination was more toward 1943 because I can fly, and I havent been able to do that in a BF game since the PC. But does Vietnam offer more content?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Just download the 43 trial.  You get 12 min of game time but can fly for free as long as you don't play live.

Hopefully we will know the results of the Deal of the Week poll soon. I have been holding off on buying NAM for a little over a month now. If I don't hear anything soon I'm going to go crazy!

I have BF1943 and It can be very hard to find a full game anytime past midnight EST.

Get them both. Vietnam offers more content than 1943.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

1943 was good, but I like Vietnam better personally.

NAM

Kind of a minor complaint, but the invisible walls in Nam drive me crazy. The rice patty match on Conquest is so ridiculous.

Vietnam is waay better than 1943 theres NO lag on Vietnam, more players, more maps, more fun! 1943 sucks I bought it an have only played it for about 1 or 2 hours an every second of it was miserable LAG, rubber banding the likes you have never seen before..

nam

There both good.

[quote user="FueldRockets"]miserable LAG, rubber banding the likes you have never seen before..

[/quote]

Not true...