Mondays & Wednesdays every week 8PM GMT

League Description

For six years, the Thirteen Ghosts have competed at the highest level on all Ghost Recon games. Recently, they decided to avoid glitchers, cheaters and dodgy gaming sites by training amongst themselves. For the first time ever, the GRSL brings the Thirteen Ghosts into a bespoke arena to compete on our core Clan game!

In it's first season, GRSL is open to all Xbox Hive members and all skill levels. It is designed to get the best out of the game and to ensure that the players have as much fun as possible, playing modes from the game itself alongside unique modes only available here!

Monday and Wednesday

Each Monday and Wednesday between 8pm and 10pm, you will join your Squad and compete for the chance to be labelled Alpha Squad within the Thirteen Ghost Clan.

Each fortnight, the rosters are shuffled to ensure you get to play with all of our members and learn new ways to play. With prize money up for grabs too, this really is the place to be if you want the best military gaming experience!

For more information: http://www.xboxhive.co.uk

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

add xXMETALDOGXx He Needs To Know this give him a message.

I gave metaldog a message but was a little confused I think lol... But the above Monday and Wednesday is ongoing still as always!

I'd avoid these people they threw me out accusing me without any evidence of trying to poach people from the site.  Also they became a non-community type of site too