Monday Night Matchmaking (MNM)

Hey Xbox.com, didnt see you since the forum change, I hope I see some new faces, as well as new ones. So what i'm bringing to you is a weekly game night, just in time for the arrival of Halo 4, let's get some Reach out of our system for the changing of the guards.

Monday Night Matchmaking will be every Monday night starting at 8:30 PM Eastern Time (Toronto/New York). We will play Matchmaking and if the party desires, custom games. If you have any questions you can ask them here or on our thread on Podtacular. Check the thread weekly for any changes or updates.

Anyone can join anytime (as long as we're still online) either from Podtacular, other fan sites or any of your friends online. Just keep in mind we at Podtacular expect you to be well behaved, any racisme, attacking other players or generally giving a person a bad time will be booted. I will be online for a guaranteed hour, if we're a good group I will obviously stay much longer  . It is recommended that you have a mic to chat with everyone.

To join you can either send me a friends request or message my gamertag Carts 27 (click the Gamertag to see my profile on Xbox.com).

Hope to see you there!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hey Carts, im keen, add me and i will try and be on =)

Done :)

Heyy, I would like to join but I have to wait until school is out.

Its ok, we will be doing this every week, so if you're online during the event I will send you an invite

I think I've actually played in these in the past.  I wouldn't mind being included as well if I'm online.  I'll be playing more Reach as we are getting closer to the release of Halo 4.

Reminder, We will be playing tonight @ 8:30PM EST

Man, that's like 10:00 my time.. I gotta study for finals, watch the UFC fights and get enough sleep for school tomorrow. Should be a good night, see ya'll there :)

Thanks to everyone that came, was fun. See you next week!

I think some people need to start a Halo 3 MM night since that forum is pretty dead. I'll play with anyone competent really.

Tonight we will be playing the new invasion maps and infection game type.