mojave outpost gate key

how do i get the key to open the gate at the mojave outpost?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

All of the add-ons take place in new areas.  For FO3, Operation Anchorage takes place in a similated environment, The Pitt took place in the remains of Pittsburgh, Broken Steel introduced Adam's Airforce Base, Point Lookout takes place further up the coast from the DC wasteland, and Mothership Zeta took place on an alien ship in orbit.  For FNV, Dead Money takes place in Sierra Madre, and Honest Hearts takes place in Utah's Zion National Park.

None of these areas can be found on the main map for their respective games, though the do have entry points on the map.

There isn't one.  My guess is that the gate will open for a future DLC.  

I'm pretty sure it's just there to represent the California-Nevada connection,but that is a possibility.I think that one wrecked place where there were writings about Courier 6 could be for Lonesome Road.

Wrong, lonesome road will start a new area in the map and the entreance will be here.

fallout.wikia.com/.../Canyon_Wreckage

i don't think you will be able to open it at all, judging by the fact it's right at the farthest extent of the map, and there's nothing beyond it. DLC's for this and FO3 (to the best of my knowledge) don't introduce new areas - they just introduce new places in existing areas.

That is exactly what the other guy said from what I can make out, he just didn't have the name for the place. Lonesome Road is above Primm where it would make sense, same exact place as heading towards The Divide.

[quote user="wiitarde"]

That is exactly what the other guy said from what I can make out, he just didn't have the name for the place. Lonesome Road is above Primm where it would make sense, same exact place as heading towards The Divide.

[/quote]Yes thats what I meant.I've only been there once so I couldn't remember the name.(Thanks for noticing )