MOH gets you an extra 48 hrs

They announced that people who bought MOH will get into the open beta a whole 48 hrs early.

http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlefield_bad_company/archive/2011/08/04/presenting-all-pre-order-offers-for-battlefield-3-limited-edition.aspx

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

.....48 whole hours huh....wow

hehe....thanks a pant-load there EA/DICE

The sooner the better. As long as I get to play it, that's all that matters.

So who's glad they didn't shell out $60 just for a 48 hour "early access" beta?

Best of all, I can preorder at Origin, play it and then cancel it. Free early access for me =D

So, only a couple days early? Considering how bad MoH was, I won't be surprised if very few people are in the early access and the beta won't be lively until a couple days later.

I'm glad I didn't pay full price.

A lot of leveling up can be done in 48 hrs.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Never again!

only 48hrs??? I knew I should of traded in the POS. ugh. They should have given at least a week, maybe 2

What a load of crap.

[quote user="SC ShadowTSI"]

A lot of leveling up can be done in 48 hrs.

[/quote]

Unless there's a level cap of 5. Or they wipe the stats soon after. Or you don't sleep. Honestly, it's only 48 hours worth of extra time and I can wait. Definitely nothing to have MoH for, sadly.