mods on this console already

i recently was in a match with a player by the gamer tag of (MOD REMOVED and he was telling everyone he owns a modded xbox one and can produce mods for us and admitted 4 times to using a aim bot and after the game he would provide us all with mod menus and other cheats for the game i reported him on ghost but i suspect highly that i would never see results or action taken against him so i came here to alert people and xbox to the increasing number of people who have or claim to have modified xbox consoles as if any xbox one games turn into whatever call of duty modern warfare and modern warfare 2 and of course world at war ill be seeking legal action of the appropriate kind please microsoft do not let cheaters ruin this console

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

First off, no naming and shaming on the forums. Even if you're trying to report a modder, just report them in game and move on. 2nd, if I said I had a gun to your head right now, would you believe me? 95% of people who say they have mods or hacks don't actually have them. Gullible people man...

lol@remedy thinking hes your boss, everyone knows ghosts is hacked..he doesnt change, can we please have an ambassador who actually speaks sense

I can honestly say that I have seen and been a victim of hacking in this game and yes the game has been hacked because they used the same stuff from waw, and mw2.  I see anything from aim assist hacks to people having the old hacked clan tags from waw.  I don't want to spoil the fun for you but this game was made by a new IW with help from treyarch.  Ever notice that the game favors a treyarch made cod?  I have seen people fire from the hip with a sniper rifle and hit someone across the map and they say they used a cheat.  From people going 30-0 in ffa after I emptied a clip in them several times only to be killed over and over again.  I'm just going to move on and play something else, I suggest you do the same.  

And one more thing.  they don't want you name dropping because its usually someone they know or the person works for microsoft.  Most of them are cheaters and hackers.

He doesn't think he is a boss, he is an "Ambassador" which is just a sly way for MS to get people to moderate their forums for free and cover for all the XBOX One's shortcomings.

At 12:10 am on 3/5/2014 I seen 2 of my teammates glitches into trees. I have video proof of them in trees. Is there anything els I need to do to get these guys reported?

Are you talking about on Prison Break where you can jump and land in the tree branches or do you mean actually inside the tree? If the former, that's not really a game breaking glitch and has been known for a while so I'm assuming IW is fine with it. If the latter, just use the in game report feature to report the players and you could send the video to Activision by way of Twitter: @ATVIAssist or their support website: support.Activision.com

whats wrong with landing on the tree branches, thats normal..anyone know how and where it is lol

Aye firstly we ain't meant to put names. Secondly I do not believe the Xbox One has yet been hacked or modded whatsoever. Mostly because modders don't really exist, the simple game file editor is history in most cases at least for multiplayer gaming, and most others that think they're cool simply bought third party hardware and followed a youtube video and ended up feeling like they were very clever. Specific to my point is that the third party hardware is not yet available for Xbox one if it's even possible to create and implement. The problem with this issue is ghosts not Xbox. Xbox one was designed as an anti-piracy, anti-hacking console, something that was even an incentive for a fair few people to buy, but then of course you want to play ghosts, a game run by a developer who decided it was going to make 360 and Xbox One players play together. So you're playing against people on the 360 who yeah i guarantee do have aimbots i've seen them myself, so your brand new anti hack console was made useless with this game by Infinity. As for in-game glitches, they're doing their best (maybe) to produce good quality games but every developer is gonna' make some coding mistakes, there's gonna' be glitches, just report them and move on.

doing their best lol, how long did it take infinity to fix ghosts on the 360 with all the hacking or have they actually fixed it yet.

seriously remedy are you getting paid to talk all that cr=p..talk about sucking up