Moding, cheaters

I currently played against a cheating moded controller player, i have his gamertag and all that. and if need be, i can give an xbox support member my password and everythjng so they can watch my vault from the match to prove it. This guys gamertag is [Mod Edit]. please reply to me.. thnx

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You can't name and shame on here son, it's against the rules. I'm sure if Geek comes along he'll report you, just saying.

Mk14 rapid fire is not modding

As well please do not Name & Shame in the forums

As if you think some one is Cheating as into inflate rank or modify there rank there are 2 ways to report them. Both would be recommended.

Xbox Report System

You will need to follow these steps.

• Press the Guide button and select Friends.
  • Scroll right to Players, then select the user.
  • From a game lobby: Select the user.
  • Select View Profile.
  • Select File Complaint.
  • Review the information here and when you're ready, select File Complaint again.
  • Select one of the following reasons for filing the complaint: Text Message, Voice Message ,Voice Chat In-Game Voice , or others that may apply to the issue. 

Also more information on the xbox report system can be found HERE.

Call of duty In-game Report system

• Push Y to go to your friends.
  • Go to recent players blade.
  • Selct theh player you would like to report.
  • Click report player.
  • From here you have 4 selections to report the player Offensive language,Exploiting, Cheating,Boosting

modders dont annoy me half as much as those [Mod Edit] thats jump about like rabbits

i hate those players

Keep crying

[quote user="TOETOETHFC"]modders dont annoy me half as much as those pricks thats jump about like rabbits[/quote]

I agree with you it's its even worse when they have shot guns I call them halo jumpers

I joined a match a couple of days ago. Got yelled at by some squeaky voiced kid for "all randoms to leave". Score was a little odd, so I looked at players in game. 9 out of 12 were sporting the same "clan" tag. This was a 12 player public TDM. Didn't take me long to see that boosting was going on, so I reported them all for cheating. This has happened about 3 times in the last few days. Not to mention the invites for 800 Microsoft points to join "prestige" lobbies. Report them all!

[quote user="KANSAS FARM BOY"]I joined a match a couple of days ago. Got yelled at by some squeaky voiced kid for "all randoms to leave". Score was a little odd, so I looked at players in game. 9 out of 12 were sporting the same "clan" tag. This was a 12 player public TDM. Didn't take me long to see that boosting was going on, so I reported them all for cheating. This has happened about 3 times in the last few days. Not to mention the invites for 800 Microsoft points to join "prestige" lobbies. Report them all![/quote]

-

Yea always report them also id block communications as some are spammers.

ofcourse kids will boost if IW hasn't got anything better to do than to make it more than easy for them.

treyarch stopped all that pretty well in Bo while IW makes it even more easier for them to boost. explains everything.  treyarch FTW. IW and Mw has died in my eyes.

When I see too many of the same clan tag in a TDM, I leave.  They've got a plan and the rest of us usually don't.