Modern Warfare 3....I am disappointed.

I held onto hope that this game would be good. But when I finally got it, I was sorely mistaken on it. Modern Warfare 3 seems more like Modern Warfare 2.5 to me. Same game, with slight updates here and there, and a new set of maps to play on. I really wanted this to be just mind blowing but it's not that great. Flocks of people were suckered into buying this game that I feel just hasn't lived up to the hype. You know it's bad when a game developer has to ask for good reviews for a game. To me, it's a good game, they really could have tried something different but they stuck to what they knew and it's going to come back and bite them. Hopefully the next IW title will be better than this. They really should get a new publisher if they are being pushed into making a new CoD game every 2 years. To me that just doesn't seem like enough time to make something that has such a huge following only for it be considered good. Now keep in mind this is my own thinking and putting my two cents into the is it good or bad argument about MW3.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Pity.

The single player I think was good, Survival mode was awesome. The multiplayer had soooo much potential if the maps weren't all the same, small and full or corners. Maybe they plan on releasing good maps with the dlc idk, but maps I hated in Mw2 are really starting to look good compared to these.

[quote user="imBlaine"]

The single player I think was good, Survival mode was awesome. The multiplayer had soooo much potential if the maps weren't all the same, small and full or corners. Maybe they plan on releasing good maps with the dlc idk, but maps I hated in Mw2 are really starting to look good compared to these.

[/quote] This right here is the sole reason why I prefer the Black Ops MP over this. Oh and don't forget the amount of windows to get shot from. Fallen is a perfect example.

IW will never make anything other than what Activi$ion wants. Mostly because it was created to make CoD games and if there are no more to make it will clean house. I like the game by the way. Never expected a blow my socks off experience.

I knew pretty much exactly what I was getting when I bought it... I feel sorry for the people that thought it was going to be massive changes and a complete revamp. I don't know why they would think that though...

I dont mind at all because previous COD series i just completed the challenges, and this MW3 looks very fanastic to start with a new toys , im quite enjoy it. if you dont like it you can always refund or exchange to different games.

I like this game as I have liked the previous Call of Duty titles.