Modern Warfare 3..

..Is exactly the same as Modern Warfare 2. If you care about gaming as a whole at all, do not buy it. Stop showing Activision that they can release another expansion pack for COD4, and charge you 60 dollars and get away with it. Seriously people, get some sense. There's MUCH more games coming out this year that isn't Call of Duty, and I'm not taking about Battlefield 3. Consider this, before continuing to, yet again, contribute to the death of gaming.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

OMG, not another one....I am now buying it just because of this. good job. Like I cant own but one game this year....

yeah no kidding sadly, i know some of my friends IRL will do it because they are sort of "casual" gamers on xbox 360 but play wow on PC hardcore.

So People think if xbox.com community members are not going to buy the game, this will some how change things?   LO f'n L!!

Yeah I totally think that, LMAO!

No, get out.

You mean "now get out"?

Cause nou...

Nevermind, you can all rot for all I care. Once all of the COD kids die, gaming will be restored.

[quote user="MajorParachute1"]

So People think if xbox.com community members are not going to buy the game, this will some how change things?   LO f'n L!!

[/quote]

Thats not what he said, but make all the extrapalations you like.

staying status quo fixes nothing either, it just lightens our wallet and feeds another of the Kotick spawn

[quote user="Anders Fearer"]

Nevermind, you can all rot for all I care. Once all of the COD kids die, gaming will be restored.

[/quote]Wow.  First off when you take into account that only 13% of gamers are boys 17 or younger and that 37 is the average age of gamers(thanks to ADrunkCanadians post in another thread), one could assume that CoD is played by more adults than kiddies.  Secondly CoD dieing will change NOTHING in the way the industry works.  They will continue to "dumb down" or "casualize" games to get more sales.  Take the game series you get your gt from.  CoD had nothing to do with the "casualization" of the sequal.  They just wanted more sales.  This isn't anything new.

[quote user="Anders Fearer"]..Is exactly the same as Modern Warfare 2. If you care about gaming as a whole at all, do not buy it. Stop showing Activision that they can release another expansion pack for COD4, and charge you 60 dollars and get away with it. Seriously people, get some sense. There's MUCH more games coming out this year that isn't Call of Duty, and I'm not taking about Battlefield 3. Consider this, before continuing to, yet again, contribute to the death of gaming.

[/quote]

Wow....just wow. I've cared about gaming since I was at least 3. And still, I'm getting MW3. I love the story behind the Modern Warfare games and people like you are not going to stop me from playing MW games. Sure, I love other series too. Halo being my favorite FPS series and Elder Scrolls being my favorite RPG. I'm anticipating many games this year, Halo: CE Anniversary, MW3, Skyrim, GoW3, AC: Revelations. All of these which are vast and different in many many ways. Just because you think that MW3 is the same thing is MW2 doesn't mean other people will think the same. Seriously dude, you get some sense. Also, CoD isn't going to be the death of gaming. Sure, CoD isn't the same as gaming used to be but CoD has pulled more people into the world of gaming than ever before. So to end this, please keep your rants to yourself, thank you.

Battlefield 3 will be a better game,

the hell with mw3