Modern Warfare 3

Modern Warfare 3 Point Streak Rewards Modern Warfare 3 Point Streak Rewards List

Modern Warfare 3′s Point Streak Rewards replace the killstreak rewards system that have become the norm for Call of Duty games. You now earn rewards by accumulating points through various actions instead of just killing. Plants, defuses, captures, defends, assists, kills, headshots etc etc will award points that accumulate towards your reward(s). Die and you start again, of course.

The beginnings of the points streak rewards list can be found below. New rewards will be added when they are confirmed.

• ? Points – Predator Missile
  • ? Points – Intelligent Munitions System (IMS)
  • 14 Points – Juggernaut
Thought I'd just share this little update i got on my twitter account.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah for Juggy........................./facepalm.

lmao I was thinking the samething when i seen Jugernaut was gonna be back.

Interesting way of doing it.

14 points Killstreak for Juggernaut doesn't seem bad at all. Would be cool if it was a crate though, and the players model actually had a visual upgrade when the Juggernaut KS was activated.

Sounds similar to the system Medal of Honor used.

Just a guess this but is it possible rather than Juggernaut being the perk brought back again as a killstreak that it calls in a Juggernaut from the survival mode to your bidding?

Maybe or you yourself turn into one of them. I assume it isn't the latter because they were wicked strong in Spec Ops of MW2.

Looks like a nice way for rewarding objective based players.  That's a huge plus in my opinion.

not bad not bad at all.

Remove Juggernaut and it sounds like a good system to me.