Modern Warfare 3 Weapons and Attachments

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Ok, enough with the articles....geez, but thanks anyway I suppose

Level 80?? Holy balls that's a lot of leveling up.

Good find op. 80 levels is pretty outrageous, but I'm game.

I think they try and make it so it takes most people about a year to prestige to the max level. It started at 10th 55 COD4, then10th 65 W@W then 10th 70 MW2, now 15th 50 Blops...I think it is all planned out to make it take a year or so thil the next COD, in order to help keep people playing! It has progressively gotten a bit longer and time intensive. But people continue to reach the max level and prestige in stupid short periods of time so they bump it up a bit more! I am barely 10th prestige in Black ops, level 24 or something now I think. I doubt I will make it to 15th before November 8th but I am still gonna try and that is the point I think!!!

That does seem to be the case, but I'm pretty sure it takes twice as long(if not more) to reach 10th on mw2 than reaching 15th on blops.

I think they need to strip it down to the basics. Like in CoD4. People might look as it as a step back, but I think it's for the best.

So the first shotgun available is a fully automatic 12-gauge? Ooooooookay...

omg no rpd thats stupid and ak47 level 68 thats a joke and wont the scar be more accurate and powerful and its available more or less straight away..doesnt it make sense to have the lesser guns first..stupid stupid stupid

and there is no tar..the more i know of this game the less i wanna buy it

What no AUG