modern warfare 3 type 95

anybody who agrees the type 95 is overpowered and needs to be removed or down graded to worse than colt 1911 in world at war please post your gt or that you agree and lets all post on Robert Bowling's twitter account if you do not have it private message me and I will get it for you but for the others that have it post on his twitter account and lets get this gun downgraded or replaced with a different gun or removed all together and for the others who want to say oh that the type 95 is a good gun or that it is the best gun in the game just need to back off and just go back to using the gun before it gets removed

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The only thing i see wrong with the type 95 is the rapid fire function, where it can fire a burst of three bullets in a second, but then every submachine gun has a rapid fire function so go the P90 with rapid fire that gets them nearly every time for me. I  think they should fix the lag compensation problem before they worry about weapons that buggers the game up more for people then weapon selection.

well the lag tends to mainly be because either the host has a crappy connection or you have a crappy connection and what IW should have done was gone with the servers like what the people with gears did so that way there was no host that would have a laggy connection

The Type 95 is not overpowered. None of the weapons are overpowered. People just need to stop complaining about the weapons, perks, tactics, etc. that other players use. If you aren't good at the game then you aren't good at the game. Just don't keep making excuses. People complain when they win. People complain when they lose. People complain. What happened to just playing the game?

And if you don't enjoy the game I ask you this-Why keep playing it then?

Just an FYI, petition threads are not allowed here.

honestly dude I am not saying I am not good I am just tired of people who sit there and use that gun over and over again and you probably are one of them honestly I hate the gun and I and several other players agree that gun needs to be down graded so its equal to the other guns

Maybe you need to be downgraded

I used the Type 95 a little but I prefer the MK14 a hundred times more. The 95 is a good gun but easily beaten.

I agree it can be beaten the Type 95 is only a good weapon if you are an accurate shooter and you have the rapid fire function. Personally my favourite of the assault rifles is the M4A1 with extended mag and ACOG site. A bit low powered in core mode but kicks it on hardcore which is more realistic to the guns actual power anyway.

I have yet seen any of the top FFA players win a complete FFA match while using the type 95. So yeah.

Type 95 is alright, but you know the OP is a PP90M1 user raging at it.

eh .....still takes 2 squirts to kill someone at a medium distance WITH rapid fire on....Honestly its not overpowered.