Modern Warfare 3 TRAILER

CLICK

The trailer IS SO GOOD. JUST LIKE THE FIRST MW2 ONE!!!!!

Also there was no where else to put it so leave it here for now.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Forums are worse... and yes the trailer is interesting, but I am not going to judge till I see gameplay and determine if this is the same POS rehash or something that actually looks like fun i.e. CoD 4.

Agree with DoNoVaN... forums worse.   Trailer is hype, but would rather see gameplay.    From what i see,  COD series could have just gotten by with ADD ON's .. not a lot has changed since MW.     If it wasnt for the Single player missions, it might as well have been  a Better version of Counter Strike Source.     Give the people map editing, dedicated servers, and you'd have a game that could sustain itself without HAVING to continuously innundate the people with "new" versions, and "map packs".    (but that wouldnt make the COD makers very much money now would it)-- sure there would be Naysaers, but log onto steam and check out how many people are STILL playing counterstrike at any given moment, and its' point proven.     Give us something NEW that doesnt remind me of the last version.

I was once in love with the IW series. Now that new companies are handling it, I really need to see it in action before I decide. Before, the name alone would have warranted a pre order. Meh, we will see.

lol sarcasm?

that was such a tease.

Trailer?

Thats not even a trailer, thats more like a title clip for a trailer.

[quote user="NUMB3RS"]

CLICK

The trailer IS SO GOOD. JUST LIKE THE FIRST MW2 ONE!!!!!

Also there was no where else to put it so leave it here for now.

[/quote]

Sarcasm is win.

At least we have something guys.

Trailer seems to indicate a plot involving the bad guys is taking place in NY.  Wow, I am stunned... I mean who woulda thought?

No idea what to make out of this. Guess we'll see more come E3 this june.