Hope you enjoy the footage.

[Basic]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The campaign looks good the graphics have not improved from what I've seen so far, The most important thing to me is multiplayer.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Although I was extremely disappointed with Modern Warfare 2 as a whole, I am looking forward to getting my hands dirty with this game. Even though the COD franchise has seen its ups and downs, I am still a avid fan of the series and will continue to purchase their products as they shell them out. But I am looking forward more to Battlefield 3 to be honest. (The MP anyway. The SP looks pretty amazing, but I need to see more footage.)

I hope they hold a Beta for this game, or I know it will turn away gamers. I also hope they get their sh*t together and iron out all the bugs and glitches on the MP side and stay active with their community. I've learned my lesson with MW 2 and Halo: Reach and am afraid that I won't be purchasing the Prestige Edition any longer. What a waste of money those two titles were. Don't get me wrong I loved them for a while, but wasted all that extra money I could've put on something else in the future I am awaiting.

So 2 regular copies for me and my girlfriend will have to suffice, unless they pull something out of their @@@ and that makes my jaw drop to the floor.

What is your reaction to the trailer?

I know there's been a lot of love/hate topics about COD now and want to discuss them.

[quote user="LOL AT UR SKILL"]

The campaign looks good the graphics have not improved from what I've seen so far, The most important thing to me is multiplayer.

[/quote]

Supposivley they have improved the engine.

Meh, I think I'm over CoD, to much to soon.

You know, if there's one thing I truly love about CoD, it's the solo campaign.  I mean gameplay-wise it sucks but I'm a wh*re for Michael Bay moments.  BTW, the video is down now... I told a friend about it and he couldn't watch it.

Not that excited tbh. Trailer looks very flashy but we all know that's just the highlights of a 5 hour single player campaign. With MP probably being the same ol thing we've been playing for 4 or so years now.

PS: Visuals don't seem to have improved much at all tbh. I would assume the stuff about having an "improved" engine is pretty exaggerated overall.

[quote user="Chris PharmD"]

You know, if there's one thing I truly love about CoD, it's the solo campaign.  I mean gameplay-wise it sucks but I'm a wh*re for Michael Bay moments.  BTW, the video is down now... I told a friend about it and he couldn't watch it.

[/quote]Wow they took it down that fast. lol.
Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Holy Crap they did take it down... That was fast. Sorry people.

Is that shot of the guy in the tunnel Ghost?

Working trailer..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coiTJbr9m04

Video is blocked.