Modern Warfare 3. Multiplayer and Class reveal trailers here.

Here they are. If you're interested in the details of the new CoD multiplayer, check out the second link. Enjoy... Since nobody wants to post anything MW3 related because everyone is too scared to be bashed by the "popular kids".

Both links to YouTube:

Multiplayer reveal trailer

Multiplayer class screen details

(no more Commando or Last Stand perks)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

What does is mean kick reduces recoil and stability reduces sway?  What's the big difference?

Nobody is scared there are active MW3 topics if you would have searched.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I'm pretty sure "the popular kids" will be buying this game day 1. I however, will be renting it for the campaign some time after I finish Skyrim and Saints Row 3

[quote user="Elite Rampant"]

What does is mean kick reduces recoil and stability reduces sway?  What's the big difference?

[/quote]Recoil is how the gun reacts when firing. Sway is what happens when you put an attachment on the AK-47 in Modern Warfare 2. It makes the gun, well, sway back and fourth. This is not dependent on firing.

Really?  Never noticed any sway in MW2 except maybe with sniper.  Aiming seemed easy enough.

It's really visible with an AK with/without an attachment. Without, the AK's sights remain still. With an attachment it's all over the place.

So there's 3 perks to do with aiming?  Or proficiency, whatever that is.  4 if flinch counts.

Could be. Lame game is lame.