MODERN WARFARE 3 .....mmm... NO THANKS, NOT AT THE MO.

So modern warfare 3 is out later this year, so does that mean that the hackers that totally ruined COD WAW will now run riot on black ops once MW3 is out? Mmm  probably.

Yeah, I know you got the single player campaign, but hell to that, the games at its best on line.

And you know it.

Think i will leave MW3 till it sits on the preowned shelf for a tenner.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Cool story, bro.

Hackers won't just migrate to Black Ops when MW3 comes out, that makes no sense, Black Ops has much stronger security. MW3 will most likely be the same.

Why would they move to Black ops after MW3 comes out? Why are they on WAW and not MW2? Whats going on?

Hackers will try to ruin the latest and greatest piece of software out there.  Dont kid yourself thinking they are waiting for MW3 so they can slip under the radar into Black Ops.  Hackers were doing their deed on leaked versions of Black Ops before Nov. 10, 2010.  The reason why we dont see tons of them is because security is better along with product and community support.

What's with World at War lately?

On the suspension forums there's been an explosion of cases regarding it.

I dont think so, Black ops is very supported unlike mw2 and W@W

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

What's with World at War lately?

On the suspension forums there's been an explosion of cases regarding it.

[/quote]Infections/mods are running rampant on that game. From what I've heard (there are some very nasty mods in it right now and I don't want to check for myself) almost every single game is modded in some way.