Modern Warfare 3 in 3D

Anyone know if Infinity Ward will add 3D like Black Ops had?  Please post any relevant info.  Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="SUPREME WAZEK"]

I have a 42" samsung 3D led tv,even standard def tv channels are stunning. 400Hz,immense contrast and all the other bo110x really do make a difference.

[/quote]yea buddy.  My samsung gives you the option to turn 2d games or tv channels into 3d as and nhl 12 in 3d is probably the dopest thing ever.  If they actually made the game perform for 3d, I'm pretty sure it would get game of the year hands down.  First person shooters though, it's just too hard to concentrate and focus.  Crysis 2 was pretty sweet though, killzone 3 they over did it and it was just unplayable online in 3d

3D gaming, lmfao.

[quote user="KOtheOGODHDSHOT"]

3D will die out soon enough. It's unnecessary, gives you headaches, makes you worse at games, and is more expensive. People who buy 3D anything are just plain stupid to me.

[/quote]I'm not a huge fan of it. I only enjoy watching movies in 3D but for gaming it's not something I think I'll need. It doesn't look like it's dieing out but getting more popular. T.V. channels, games, and movies are using it more.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

But MW3 will be in 3D or no?

I have a 42" samsung 3D led tv,even standard def tv channels are stunning. 400Hz,immense contrast and all the other bo110x really do make a difference.

I'd rather have higher definition then 3D. I saw a TV at Best Buy that was so clean and clear that it looked 3D from where I was standing. I honestly thought it was the glasses free type. It was just a regular HDTV. I wish I could remember who made it..

Gears 3 in 3D is fantastic.I dont use it for MP but the campaign was fantastic.

BLOPS in 3D is terrible,it was early days for 3D gaming when it came out and it shows.

If MW3 is 3D then the campaign should be quite special,but we all know what a let down IW can be.(I will be happy with a campaign that takes longer than 5 hours on veteran)

/

Those that think HD isn't that good should have bought a wii instead of an xbox, and 3D is the future!!  dont knock it until you try it and if you tried it and dont like it.........shame for you.

Crisis 2 and killzone 3 are sick in 3d.  Playing multiplayer is kinda hard, but the campaigns, I loved playing in 3d with the ps move.  Black ops was also sick visually, but the cheesy story and treyarch ruined that game for me.

Still no answer?   (but, wow, lots of silly negatives.)

There is a demo on youtube of the 3d in Gears of War 3, and it looks amazing.  Plus the new Halo: Anniversary will be in 3D.

Anyway, it would be a cool feature.

Yeah that guy high