Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition, yay or nay?

Well folks, im at a crossroads here. Idk if I should get the hardened edition or not :/

Any suggestions?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think the economics of it call for it. Free year of Elite which includes DLC? Shameless attempt by Activison to boost bottom line, but worth it.  

Yeah it is a low move to get people into elite but I am getting the hardened because I buy the DLC. It is a good deal just for that.

Hmm, true. I guess i better hop on Amazon quick. Because apparently Gamestop ran out of taking Pre Orders in a few weeks after it was announced.....dam..

Yeh GameStop are not taking pre-orders in store but online on their site they are (but delivery to your house directly, not pickup at store).

Its a deal to get none-the-less because of Elite gets free DLC if you subscribe.

I would have but they ran out of preorders at my gamestop.  Worth it if u plan on buying the map packs

Do they just send you a code for the DLC through email or what? How long does it usually take to get them? I only ask because I remember when people won free maps before and it took days or weeks after it came out to even get the code.

[quote user="Bazinga79"]

I think the economics of it call for it. Free year of Elite which includes DLC? Shameless attempt by Activison to boost bottom line, but worth it.  

[/quote] thats the main reason i ordered the H/E

and the double xp code was the clincher

If I were to get the game Id go with S/E. IW left a bad taste in my mouth with MW2 so I dont know if I would buy DLC from them again.

Hm, well i actually traded some games in and found some coupons online for Gamestop Online. Ill just order through them instead of Amazon I guess.

It's only worth it if you want Call of Duty Elite.