Modern Warfare 3 Clan

Hi

I'm starting a clan for players who maybe are'nt that good at MW3 (Including me), It is a clan for average players. If you are interested then send me a message or post on the forum

also I don't have a name for this clan yet so please let me know if you have any ideas.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

MOGG ? :P

what can it stand for tho???

Well, I'm interested in your clan.

Only one problem: My MW3 is broken, my Xbox has a COD allergy so I have to wait for my new Xbox.

Otherwise I can't play my MW3.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Rick N.,
DummyArbiter010

borntolearn.mslearn.net
microsoft.com/learning

Question: This is the forum for people with techie questions, why are you advertising your clan here?

Hey =) I think it is a really good idea that you are trying to create a clan for novice to intermediate players to get together and have fun. While this is a really amazing idea and I support you fully on it, the forum you posted it in is the support forum for people having trouble connecting to Xbox Live. It's okay though, we all make a mistake once and a while as we're all human. I would like to help you out by pointing you in the right direction to the Clan Discussion section of the forums by following this link: forums.xbox.com/.../433.aspx

I really hope to see this idea take off and get expanded upon as I think it is a very mature movement to make in the community.

Yours truly,

Brian

Hey im brian

thats ok when you mw3 is working you can message me, oh and i'm deleting this post and putting it in the proper place lol

anyone know how to remove a post?

I think the Moderators delete the posts themselves, I asked and the next day my post was gone.

@emy

also heres something about mw3 that everyone on this site should know. careful with joining lobbies if you have prestiged. people have been deranking others. i have deranked myself to fit in with them and see who i can scope out, i also did it to call all the 1-15 prestigers no lifes haha even though i made it up there :P but yea careful.