Modern Warfare 3? Battlefield 3

People have told me they'll be saving up, trading in, or pre-ordering either one, plus some say they get it for free due to relatives or somewhat working for one of the publishing or producing companies of either game. Anyway, I don't know why but Battlefield 3 dominates and campaign can last you depending on the game a couple of days unless it's an RPG like Oblivion or something than you have immense amount of days to finish, or you may never finish. 

Basically I can't understand that why Modern Warfare 3 should be made? The Multiplayer sucks unless they do such a drastic change which I'd be really effin amazed but why since Battlefield's multiplayer is such a uniqueness, nothing can beat it IMO, don't judge on what this topic is saying but I'm asking are you getting Modern Warfare 3 or Battlefield 3?

I'm getting Battlefield 3 first day and waiting for CoD MW3 to go down to 20-30 bucks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Battlefield 3 as a buy and Modern Warfare 3 as a rental later, for me.

Maybe, I can always borrow from people too.

I want both games.

Reason(s) why:

Battlefield 3: Multiplayer > great game > non overhyped game > beautifull graphics > work in squads

Modern Warfare 3: Single player > maybe some online > kind of horde in the game

Definetly BF3. DICE is not holding back with it.

Battlefield 3 all the way!

Battlefield for sure.

It has to have a smooth launch though. The 360's last three Battlefield games barely worked for the first week or so.

Im buying both and I got my reasons for it, one im drooling over BF3 right now and another I want MW3 to finally understand the campaign and to fight in Berlin.

I may rent cod 4.4 but bf3 will actually i already pAid.

I'll be getting both. I love both games equally and I believe both will be equally amazing. Gonna be a great winter break.

How many goddamn threads like this do we need?