MODERN WARFARE 2

I CANT GET INTO ANY GAME ONLINE............... THIS IS A **** ATKE BEEN 2 WEEKS NOW I CANT GET INTO ANY GAME AND WE HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS [mod removed]....,I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND GOING TO BY PS3 F JOKE ACN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO GET ON PLEASE

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

There is no need for crude language. 

Are you wireless? 
Is the NAT open on your router?
What is the make and model of your router?
What is your ISP? 

The likely cause of your problems is your networking equipment, not Xbox LIVE.  If you can't connect with LIVE, what makes you think PSN will be any easier?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I am also having issues with getting into a game on MW2, and i have checked everything with my settings, NAT, router, and it still wont connect me for a long time, and when i do connect, it lags bad. I reset my modem/router and it doesn't help, so your not alone daleish39. i haven't been having any issues until late and i honestly don't know what to do. Does anyone have any ideas that might help us?

Sorry this didn't help.

Can't find anything on Google to suggest this is widespread issue that's suddenly appeared. Not entirely sure what to suggest that hasn't already been tried and MW2 being as hacked to death as it is really opens up a can of worms on what could be causing the problems.

Sorry this didn't help.

Well, i got on shortly after i posted here, and i got in a game really fast, so i am even more confused. Maybe for me my net was being serviced or a lot of people were on. However, i can play Modern Warfare 2 without lag most nights, but i get on Black Ops and it lags terribly. maybe that is just a issue with Black Ops itself, but hopefully their wont be any issues in a week and 6 days when Modern Warfare 3 comes out.

Sorry this didn't help.

The fact that MW3 is coming soon won't make any difference to your connection problems with Black Ops.  None of the Call of Duty games use dedicated servers.  Which means the load from millions of people playing the new game won't make any difference.

Are you choosing Locale or Locale only when you do your games search on BO?

Sorry this didn't help.