Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer Problem

I recently downloaded Modern Warfare 2 from the xbox live market, the game worked fine for about a few hours but after that whenever I was in a party on this game it would freeze, disconnect from the party, and then disconnect from xbox live. This only happens on Special ops and on Multiplayer, after this happens the game and pretty much the entire console is frozen and I have to shut it off and wait for a good amount of time for it to work again. I've tried shutting it off and turning it back on but it is still frozen or will say "can't connect to xbox live account" or "can't launch (game name" or may just later freeze, and I've tried completly uninstalling it and then reinstalling it but the problem persists. Anyone got any ideas? I wanna make sure I've done all I can before taking it into a store and seeing what they can do. Ive had the xbox for about 3 months and it has been very stressful most of the time as  it seems I keep having problems.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 14 Applies to:

Hey Jwheels97, Try moving the xbox console to a cooler spot. It could be just overheating.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Also try testing your connection on the dashboard, check out this thread.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.