moder warfare 3 derank(reduced level)

so i was playing mw3 and some guy tell me too look at his vidio on mw3 so i look at the vidio and he told me when the vidio was done to make a private game then stat it and end it .so i did next thing you know i level 1 no prestige(prestige is when you are level 80 you can prestige)then i turn of my xbox and check what level i was i was still in level one no prestige then i delete and download my profile and i check again still level 1 no prestige..then i called the company of the game(activition)they said they try to get my level back by giving them my info to the write party.i ask shoud i call microsft they say they you shoud so i did .i call microsft they told me to post a post so i did ..thanks for all the help.have a nice day

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Let me guess the video was called 'FAIL'? Because it's a title specific issue Infinity Ward and Activision are the only ones who can help with regard to your rank and my understanding is IW is working toward helping everyone who has been deranked get their rank back. As far as the user who told you about the video goes you can file a complaint via your console against him which will see him dealt with.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Greetings, AMAZE. Sorry to hear about your situation. It sounds like you've already approached Activision about the issue. They should be able to help you with your rank. If you're having trouble with a specific user, I would echo what VernierSlake suggests and file a complaint via your console by following these steps listed here: forums.xbox.com/.../19139.aspx. Thank you! Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.