Modding text on CoD

Is there any way to block the modding adverts that constantly appear in the upper left of the gaming screen?

It's bad enough that every game I play has cheats in it without having a section of the screen obscured by daft messages in lurid colours.

To be honest, the way it's going all my favourite games are ruined by cheats, not sure I want to extend my XBL gold...

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Unfortunately no, the game Dev's and publishers have left these games to rot and apparently do not want to expend the required energy and time to fix these issues.

MS ban these modders daily but it is up to the game Dev's to fix their broken titles.
Namely MW MW2 & WaW, thankfully Blops has remained free of these problems to date.

You could get in touch with the games developers and publishers but I fear you would be wasting your time as they simply do not seem to care now they have everyone's cash.
Personally I would like to see MS discontinue access to these titles on LIVE until the developers fix them, but that will not happen.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

'God forbid' these companies do product maintenance or issue patches. 'Modern warfare' is just rife with hackers / cheaters. Once my trial "gold' membership expires, i'm not renewing because of them. What, so I should pay money so I can repeatedly get mowed down by players with 35 kills and 3 deaths? No thanks.

Sorry this didn't help.

You be aware that if you are participating in infected matches that you could be subject to enforcement action as well. Should you find yourself in a room like that you should dashboard and restart your console immediately.

For more information about this go to: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41/t/5085.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

I GET realy annoyed when reading this , why should i leave a game on cod4 (which i no longer play) because theres a modder inside it , this means i will be searching and leaving for 5 hours game after game just to find one then 20 seconds later have one of them join , this is a joke , they want to ban others who have nothing to do with it then tell infinity ward to switch off the servers or GET IT SORTED people pay hard earned money for nothing nowadays , it is the same on waw , but infinity ward have solved the problem on mw2 and is finnally hack free

Sorry this didn't help.