Modding and scamming

yardz n dee has a modded account and asked my 11 year son to send him 2100 microsoft points as payment for unlocks and god mod. i know he shouldn't be getting this done but it's impossible for a gamer to play a game of mw3 when all these modders are messing with the game. They are invisible and never die.  Anyway my son sent the points to yardz n dee. He claimed the points and then blocked all communications. This yardz n dee befriended my son and gained his trust knowing full well what he about to do the him. I feel it is unfair and unsafe for yardz n dee to remain on xbox live and ask for him to be banned. I have voice chats and messages plus receipt for points and copy of points code to back all this up if you require the proof. My three sons and Myself have an xbox account and feel if nothing is done about these gamers then xbox is allowing them to carry on scamming people as they please. I have also contacted activision on several occasions about the leader boards and modding but they don't seem to be doing anything about it. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:
Answer

you can also block communications like zombi said file a complaint, mute him, bad review, and if not already un friend him

Computer person... also a Mopar technician.
CEO of Independent LLC

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.