Modders in Grand Theft Auto 4

Hello everybody, I just want you to know that there are still modders in Grand Theft Auto 4, and I've tried everything to put a stop to these certain users which I'm not allow to say, but they have been reported and I have filed a complaint. These complaints do not honestly work, it will take up to months for them to actually be noticed and notified. I'm trying to put a stop to this and it's not working. I need you guys as Ambassadors and regular users to help me find these modders in Grand Theft Auto 4 and Grand Theft Auto 4 Ballad of Gay Tony. 

Not exactly sure if I'm allow to give out their gamertags, but they keep modding and teleporting and tele-killing me. I also have a iPhone video of them doing it as well. Since I'm not entirely sure if the gamertags are allowed on here, I'll say them anyways. I'm just extremely angry and too angry to even read the rules of the forums. Because they keep on console freezing my Xbox and that's not allowed. And setting me on fire when I'm not even close to them, and rapid firing me with invisible missiles. It's not fair for other users and it's seriously not fair for me either. This is third partying programming and that's not allowed. It's against the Terms of Service or Code of Conduct.

The gamertags are [GT Removed] - Do not name and shame on the forums. I've even twittered to the Support Team and nothing happened. Also, if you want you can modify this post and block out the gamertags I said, but I want them to be known. 

Hope everybody has a nice day!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It is indeed against forum rules to name and shame.  The best course of action you, the affected player, can take is to File a ComplaintBlock Communications with the Player, Mute the Player, and Submit a Player Review and Avoid the Player. The enforcement team will eventually catch up to these players and if they are indeed performing actions that violate the Code of Conduct or Terms of Use they will take the appropriate action against this individual.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

As eG stated, naming and shaming is not allowed. I suggest removing those gamertags before you yourself get in trouble. Furthermore, reporting the suspected players is all you can do. The Xbox Enforcement Team gets lots of complaints every day, some are real, and I'd imagine many are false. In other words, it takes lots of time to sift through it all. It may not happen as soon as you'd like, but any modders/cheaters will eventually get caught.

Sorry this didn't help.

Sad part is? I cannot remove\edit this thread.

Will somebody kindly enough to please remove those gamer tags that I put into my thread. Much appreciated, thank-you. Also, thank-you to the two users who responded to my thread.

Sorry this didn't help.

Oh shoot, I forgot you only have a certain amount of time to edit! Sorry about that. Shoot a PM to one of the moderators, and see if they can help you undo that.

Sorry this didn't help.

Appreciate it guys, and yes I obviously know how to report and file a complaint to other people who are cheating and tampering with the system. I know the whole nine yards. It was just making me so angry that I had to vent it over the forums, my bad. ;p

Sorry this didn't help.

Unfortunately there is nothing you can really do about these modders. Just File a Complaint and Avoid them. The best way to avoid them is to just find a bunch of people who feel the same way you do, and start up a private game. There are plenty of people who are willing to start a private game, just to get away from modders.

Sorry this didn't help.

@Tragic Miracle, I know. And I finally reported them because I had enough of them after they froze my console. The game isn't as fun as it was before the modders came along. Whoever thought it would be a brilliant idea to mod a video game like that, is out of their minds. It's not fair for any of us.

Sorry this didn't help.

This is an ongoing thing, they've been around for too long and because nothing is happening I have my console crashed 2-3 times before finding a lobby that is playable, I myself have tried filing complaints but nothing happens, I know this because far too many times I've been paired with the same user that mods the game, I suppose the best option would be to 'Avoid This Player' as soon as you can Identify the person as a hacker only if possible and leave the game before your Xbox crashes due to nonsense, I don't remember exactly if that stops you being paired with them completely, or just a very high percentage, nonetheless I've done this many a time and been okay:)

Sorry this didn't help.

I agree. Only course of action is to Block, Bad review player, Avoid player and mute. I currently run the process regulary on Call of Duty Black Ops 2 with offensive emblems and boosting.

Sorry this didn't help.

I believe that naming and shaming should be allowed, theyre modding go ban them siriously why has this game been allowed to get this bad its terrible every 10 minutes of gameplay a modder comes along and freezes my xbox has microsoft not noticed or do they not care? If gta V gets this bad then honestly im just gonna give up on it.

-Jessy

Sorry this didn't help.