modder giving money

I was in a game on gta 5 and this player said to me 'watch this' and his gave lots of money i don't want or need the money is there anyway rockstar can take it back ? WILL I GET BANNED BECAUSE OF WHAT HE DID?  Message me  ASAP

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

If you find out you won't get banned for giving the money, then I'll take it lol.

You wont get banned, I got dinged with money, and all my friends got billions now, I tell the modders no cause I already have 700 million, but they will still give it to you even though you said no.

the moders are the ones rockstar is trying to bust, not the players, I have had this money for a while now and nothing happened, I just bought everything I wanted and started giving away free cars

theres really nothing you can do, they can just highlite ur name and send billions. I guess xmas is coming early this year :)

from what I know, 1million 250 thousand, is worth 20 real dollars, and 3 million I think is 40 real dollars. the modders are *** rockstar over by a long shot, right now I am trying to believe that they were charging for money in the game to make the game better or a better game in the future

^The way they went about it though was terrible: cutting the mission payouts in half, making races less profitable, and lowering the RP given. This discouraged players from playing fair and further encouraged a lot of them to glitch money and not play by the rules. It felt as though we were being pushed towards buying cash cards as the only way to make decent money, which is why a lot of people glitched money using the LSC Glitch.

I agree to that 100%, once I saw that the races were not worth racing anymore, survival, now I just use it for training, but before, it was horrible. if everyone dies, you make very little money, if they you survive, you get 20Gs, but dang, look how long it takes? that is why for a long time I just stuck to missions, even though the pay sucked sometimes

OP you could call rockstar they said that I could request that my bank account be emptied. If you need the number 1-800-4my-xbox can give it to you.

Or you can go to rockstar.com and look for it there

[quote user="LegendOfGta"]

^The way they went about it though was terrible: cutting the mission payouts in half, making races less profitable, and lowering the RP given. This discouraged players from playing fair and further encouraged a lot of them to glitch money and not play by the rules. It felt as though we were being pushed towards buying cash cards as the only way to make decent money, which is why a lot of people glitched money using the LSC Glitch.

[/quote]

Completely agree.