modder battlefield 3

i played a couple games with a guy named [mod removed] and everytime i went to kill him hed live a grenade and 3clips from my plus others shooting at him wouldnt kill him he needs to be banned i have heard of the god mode glitch but he had it every game it didnt just happen to him

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

there is also the kill, revive kill, invulnerable mode as well.  Your gonna get hit for naming and shaming :)

I just don't bother with reporting as DICE does not care. Its best to quit the game and move on.

It's a glitch...saw it twice today.

Cry about it, it'll show him!

oh my!  a cheater on BF3?  No way! really?

[quote user="Mister Rooster"]

I just don't bother with reporting as DICE does not care. Its best to quit the game and move on.

[/quote]

Yet, EA/DICE are actively banning modders/cheaters, all the while Activision/IW/Sledgehammer/Raven/whoever else worked on MW 3 seem to not care about all the glitches/modding/cheating going on in MW 3.

[quote user="Mister Rooster"]

[/quote]

Go and post that on their forums. I'd love to see the reaction.

@Tenjin

I tend to just quit the game (match) and search again if I see too much cheating. I don't like wasting my time reporting these people as I have tried on Twitter and got some generic automated response from @Repi who blamed it on EA servers :(

As for their bans I still see loads of cheaters up there and most sites from X360a to True Achievements have hourly boosting sessions being organized.  I am hoping that they patch the invincibility, Nemesis and EOD exploits before the Kharkand DLC is out. This is probably the only way to stop the boosting and cheating IMO.

@Kramer

No clue about Activision and their Cronies as I am not into COD at all. I have been a BF fan right from the start :)

ok, so what "cheats" have you seen in BF 3...Id love to know, because I have not seen anything like this, nor have most people I know.  

I have seen this to happend to someone my friends list. He said he did not do it on purpose.\

He had 35 kills no deaths. It just started happening and than stopped. But while the God mode lasted he could not even get  killed by his own teamates during the hardcore match.

I think it is a bug of somesort.