Modded Lobbies

What is with all of the modded lobbies popping up? Ive been in 2 in the past 3 games. The first one whenever you got shot you got thrown 20ft into the air and fell and died from the fall. The second one people were tracking our team through walls and knew where everyone was the entire game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Accepting invites? Or just randomly getting put in them through search?

Its called IW having a lack of taking care of there game. The best sell-through record of more than $775 million exceeding the record of $650 million set a year ago by Activision COD according to Charttrack. You think there going fix it they made there money now ya think they care about us if they would use dedicated servers like most games do now there wouldnt be these hack issues.

the only one's that are effected are the one's that accept these random invites.

don't exept invites from randoms ever. i haven't experienced any of these mods yet,and the way it sounds and looks it can only be done in private matches,but i think that will soon change if IW doesn't do anything about it. anyway,

i wouldn't even mind if they let people mod in private matches or make mods for use in private matches, i guess all the kiddo's would appreciate it.  and to   killn the Drama: they would be stupid if they didn't do anything about this or if it spread to matchmaking, many people bought elite premium and would rant if mw3 turns out to be the mw2 hackfest repeat,including me and million others, it also would have a major effect on the sales of the next IW title.

if it gets fixed or not im certain im not buying anymore IW games, i'll stick with treyarch from now, they know how to stop boosting,hacking, modding etc. IW is like a snotty child(with $$$) who doesn't want to grow up and learn.

[quote user="yanos101"]if it gets fixed or not im certain im not buying anymore IW games, i'll stick with treyarch from now, they know how to stop boosting,hacking, modding etc. IW is like a snotty child(with $$$) who doesn't want to grow up and learn.[/quote]@yanos I'm not here to argue, but to just state a fact  when your making sales of revenue there is not reason you cant higher moderators or have a AI system like halo did that will automatically fill out a report and a mod can review it there mods that make a gun fire single shot and I've seen aim bot. This was not private matches these were in match making live ranked games.

I do agree with treyarch does do a great job cause they higher moderators I am sure. But I was on a fan of there 007 game but I may start paying attention to there games now were there is a story line which I think is cool.

As far as I think a game that is overly hacked the servers should be shut down like call of duty title of, Call of duty 4 Modern warfare, Call of duty  World at War, Call of duty Modern warfare 2, And they should also shut down server for the Call of duty original on arcade, and Call of duty 2,3 as there is no one to play them as it will free up so much money to take care of new game.

Why think EA has no problems with games as soon as no one plays them any more EA shuts down the server and it also cuts back on hackers. EA has less hackers than any other games in the industry.

Also Activision only cares about one game that they got so much money in is the game by blizzard world of warcraft.

"Robert Bowling recently announced on Twitter that Activision issued over 1,600 bans ."

That is not a lot of bans.

Yanos, where were you when us "dedicated" players of COD4 were discussing IW and their treatment of COD4? IW screwed that up so bad, they closed down the COD4 forums on their site 'cause they were bombarded with complaints and pleas to fix that game.

That is why I DIDN'T buy MW3! Anything that IW touches screams FAIL. How can you tell when Bowling is lying? WHEN HE OPENS HIS MOUTH! This game will eventually run the course of COD4. As Drama says, basically, they've got your money. Why fix it? IW is famous for not testing their games and also famous for not supporting their games.

And Yanos, don't take that negatively. If more people would have complained about COD4, MADE IW fix it, then there would probably be no problems with MW3.

If it was a private match, who cares? have fun.

if it was a public match just report them.

it seems IW is pretty good about following up and taking some kind of action.

i have yet to knowingly witness a modded lobby although i have seen some suspect things before. probably lag related.

@Kanasas COD 4 was good up untill Activision fired wes and zampela thats when all the games went down hill

[quote user="eX HELLSING"]

What is with all of the modded lobbies popping up? Ive been in 2 in the past 3 games. The first one whenever you got shot you got thrown 20ft into the air and fell and died from the fall. The second one people were tracking our team through walls and knew where everyone was the entire game.

[/quote]

Were you playing team defender?  If so, dont until they fix the glitches in that game mode.  This might include capture the flag too, not sure.

Speaking of hacked. look at the number 1 in score he is a 1st prestige with 28 bill score and only played just over a day how is that? so much for IW not letting hacks happen.

[quote user="KLRI MaZari"]

Speaking of hacked. look at the number 1 in score he is a 1st prestige with 28 bill score and only played just over a day how is that? so much for IW not letting hacks happen.

[/quote]Its almost impossible for them to not let hacks in.  No matter how secure your code is, there is somebody out there that can hack it if they really want to.  The real thing to worry about here is if and how fast IW can rectify the situation.  Here's hoping they can and that it is fairly quick.