Modded Items..?

This is possible, Right?

I came across a guy on a Quick Match. His Gamertag was " (mod edit) " - And I noticed something about his equipment. His helmet ( Yellow Rank ), which was just called White. Had stat increases of " +995 Strength " - " +995 Dexterity " - " + 995 " Intelligence - " + 995 Vitality " - And something like a " + 77% Magic Item Find " and had an item durability of " 9,999,997 / 10,000,000 " 

I'm pretty sure this isn't fair play, and suspect foul play instead, So tell me, is this cheating? Has he got this item unfairly? And if so, should I just file a complaint and see if the Enforcement Team do something about it? Or is their something else I can do?

Discussion Info

Last updated September 24, 2018 Views 14 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[Removed by Moderator] on a less smart [Removed by Moderator] note, this is common, and why would u hack mf stat if your just gonna make your own items

It's more that I'm new to Diablo 3 than to the internet itself.

My question was not " how often does this *** occur. " - It was " What exactly should I do? Just let the loser get away with it or should I see about having something done? "

So before you go making rude retorts, very unjustified and pointless ones. Actually think about what it is you're typing.

You cant do anything. Stop being butt hurt. Also its pretty easy to gear your self up on console without cheating. So just play your game and forget about the cheaters.

You should ignore it. Let him follow his own path. Don't let strangers on the internet affect your experience, because if they do, they win. If we were discussing modding or hacking in a game with competitive play, and not just co-op, my answer may be a little bit different, but I'd still suggest that you win when you don't let it bother you. Cheers and good luck!

I agree with brother. End of they day they purchased the game let them play it as they wish. Solongs it doesnt interfear with others I dont see the issue

I wouldn't bother, as someone who plays both diablo on xbox and and pc.  People have been modding items for awhile.  Blizzard doesn't do squat all, because even with modded equipment, they made updates to make game modes harder.   I also have a set of modded equipment, and plenty of friends who mod there *** on xbox and pc.   Hell, if I ever run into any of you, I'll duplicate my stuff.

I'll pass on the modding, I'll just put it on easy if I want to stroll through the game. No disrespect to those that do use mods, but I like the challenge in games.

[quote user="Dre G Writer"]

I'll pass on the modding, I'll just put it on easy if I want to stroll through the game. No disrespect to those that do use mods, but I like the challenge in games.

[/quote]

What he said.. :)

I was in a room and a player came in with modded gear. No big deal, we just started a "return to Tristan" on Inferno Master 5 and for 2 infernal machines (more on that later), 4 players ended up with all 3 demon organs. I don't enjoy playing with modders for missions but for the BS that this game calls "random", I will utilize other peoples OP characters for the benefit of all.  We just all had to stay close to this guy otherwise we got smoked quickly. I just got sick of doing Master 3, (80% drop) dying a lot(80k+ gold worth of damage to my equipment) and getting 1 organ and no key out of 4 attempts (I'm not really a math guy but that seems like 25% to me...and it happens FREQUENTLY)

I have one character (no mods) that can clear the missions solo for the organs with no problems on master 5.  I have had some issues with Kulle's fireballs at times, but that's it.  Almost all my characters and followers have hell rings.

It took a long time to get this character where it is.  Countless hours of farming for materials and gold for the countless tries of crafting the best gear (which I may never get the 'best' stuff).  But, what I do have is pretty decent.  I don't think the game drops enough gold.. I'm ALWAYS broke!

Anyway, what I'm saying here... it IS possible to do.  It just takes a lot of work if you are to do it legit.