Modded Controllers Grounds for Banning?

Hi, I was wondering if using a controller like this in an online game is grounds for being banned on xbox live?

http://us.codejunkies.com/Products/Turbo-Fire-EVO-Wireless-Controller-for-Xbox-360__EF001017v.aspx

It lets you use turbos, remap controls, and adjust settings for rapid fire/sniping. Will using this get you banned?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

noone has ever been banned for controller mods. Against the rules yes enforceable no.

Whats wrong with using the controller that came with the console?

I have to admit. That's a pretty badass controller. If it can do all that, I see no reason to gripe. I'd be jealous. It isn't respectable to use rapid fire in games competitively, but a lot of games don't sport a significant button layout.--Some, not at all. Mapping the controller to suit your preferences that way and adjusting stick speeds for camera pan sensitivity sounds cool. But as Covert Affairs said, it isn't enforceable because I don't think one can prove it.

@ x24hrsliveex: Did ya click the link? That makes the regular controller wrong, lol. I have no need for cheating or rapid fire, but I'd like to get my hands on that.

[quote user="isturbo1984"]

@ x24hrsliveex: Did ya click the link? That makes the regular controller wrong, lol. I have no need for cheating or rapid fire, but I'd like to get my hands on that.

[/quote]

Yeah, I clicked the link. I just dont understand the need for anything besides a regular 360 controller. I mean this thing seems like its great for any shooter game ie. Sniper mode and low recoil mode, but even if you arent gaming competitvely whats the need for it?

Covert Affairs is right, I think. I haven't heard of anyone getting banned for using a rapid fire controller, as unfair as they may be. The controller seems to be a very cool idea, and it's quite interesting to see. I'd be curious about how one would handle, seeing as the screen on it must add a bit of weight to hold. For the price it seems quite good, with all those features. Thanks for showing me an interesting controller, OP!

if you look at the very bottom line on the link it states its not approved by microsoft.no matter what the controller can or can`t do you would be risking a ban from microsoft for using unauthorised products ,if and when they had the technology to catch you using it.

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

Whats wrong with using the controller that came with the console?

[/quote]

My thoughts exactly!