Modded Clan Tags (It has begun)

I was just in a Sabotage match, and someone had [Ass] (the A was the green button) on there clan tag.  I know we are not supposed to post names (so I won't), but if this is already happening, what else are they modding?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

err 'Their" not "There".  Sorry about the typo.

Yea I have seen them as well....Not as bad as some of the emblems in Black ops though. lol

Are you filing complaints on them?  Marking them as players to avoid?

Yeah i have seen 2 in TDM

Yep, filed complaint and avoided him/her.  Let's see if it does any good.

It's not modded... there's a glitch that lets you enter center letters to make the buttons appear.

My brother was doing this with a friend, tsk tsk little brother...

[quote user="A Livid Penguin"]

It's not modded... there's a glitch that lets you enter center letters to make the buttons appear.

[/quote]It still shouldn't be done and doing such a glitch is an exploit of the game, right?

[quote user="A Livid Penguin"]

[/quote]

It's against the Code of Conduct, right?

Yeah started seeing these in loads of lobbys since last night and also caught people boosting couldn't belive it was on dome in kill confirmed I was fuming even messaged fourzerotwo on Twitter they need to do something ,I mean I never seen anyone doing this on blops why are they doing it on ere the sad twats