Modded Call of duty and all other games at brink of no one playing anymore

To Xbox 360 Microsoft Corp we ask you why are you letting people hack and mod games to the point us honest people dont want to play anymore. i mean it seems all game playing on the xbox 360 unit is modded now and so bad that people are sick of it. im surprised a class action lawsuit has not been files yet. you are selling a game unit with out the warning that cheaters are hacking the games. many would have not paid hard earned money to play a game unit that has no online fun to it due to people cheating.

It started with the call of duty games and now has span over to ever game out there. modern warfare 2 should have been your major stand up and fight and ban those who cheat. now its a joke how xbox live does nothing at all and they hold 10th prestige lobbys i get the invites all the time in fact 24/7. you hear kids not old enough to play the game yet parents let them all the time. yes i agree parent should be responcible for what their kids play but also xbox should take part in help parents with this issue.

The real issue is with all the games being modded online play. what are you going to do about it an d when. we are tired of it and when i say we i mean all honest players of the game. i will not buy a modded controller and will not download mods and hacks to cheat the game and others fair game play. So with that please try to understand we are tired of it. its got to the point no one wants to play any of the online game play since most games are modded now. lets not forget how nasty the kids get in the game lobby as they will curse you out on a dime. i leave my head set unplug due to this issue. but you still can hear  it thru the tv speakers.

We just ask if you could please do something about this and fast or you may see a major decline in xbox live renews and game purchases

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

To bad.

File a class action lawsuit.

Dear Eyeballs. I am truly sorry I made you read some of that giant wall of text.  I thought that you could handle the strain but I was wrong. Now you are drier and more out of focused than ever.  I know I have only myself to blame, but if you could find it in your heart to forgive me, I swear I will never make the same mistake again. Love, Me.

I agree with this post, MW2 is bad & COD4 is now unplayable, BUT there will always be cheaters and modded lobbies in these types of multiplayer games.....but if Microsoft at least made it a little more difficult for them to cheat then that would be a start.

C'mon. Microsoft basically just made it easier when they started doing things like letting people use USB as storage devices. MS bans consoles, banned users sell Xbox on Craig's List, banned user buys new Xbox and then does the same stuff until he gets banned again. MS makes a killing off of these morons..

Maybe people need to sue Mircosoft for selling  a gaming unit that can be hacked and big brother needs to step in and force MS to fix the problem. PS3 already got hacked, how long will it be when this happens to XBOX 360. i think it wont be long at all. infact im betting this year.

[quote user="TictactikalNuke"]

C'mon. Microsoft basically just made it easier when they started doing things like letting people use USB as storage devices. MS bans consoles, banned users sell Xbox on Craig's List, banned user buys new Xbox and then does the same stuff until he gets banned again. MS makes a killing off of these morons..

[/quote]

That's not how hacking a console works. It's not a simple plug in a USB and BAAM! Insta-Mod -.-

[quote user="RavenOfDarkness"]

Maybe people need to sue Mircosoft for selling a gaming unit that can be hacked and big brother needs to step in and force MS to fix the problem. PS3 already got hacked, how long will it be when this happens to XBOX 360. i think it wont be long at all. infact im betting this year.

[/quote]

PS3 FINNALY GOT HACKED IN THE YEAR 2010! And guess what? It's unhackable again.

Xbox 360 got hack 6-9 Months after it launched and is still hackable today. Someone gave you the wrong information.

play a real game that has dedicated servers and doesn't attract the maggots of the gaming community. follow my sig to see the XBLPET in action. The bannings follow a certain pattern, the common link to hackers is CoD.

Shadowvegas is the worst thing to ever happen to BF, Xbox, kids, earth.  Take your jadded views to the crisis center. There you can tell them how this game has taken *** from you without your permission.

[quote user="FaIconer"]

I agree with this post, MW2 is bad & COD4 is now unplayable, BUT there will always be cheaters and modded lobbies in these types of multiplayer games.....but if Microsoft at least made it a little more difficult for them to cheat then that would be a start.

[/quote]

cod4 isnt unplayable, i played plenty of TDM games on it yesterday, sure there were a few modded lobbies but you just back out. and it's not MS's fault for what goes on in Activision's and Infinity Ward's games.

[quote user="BKB ShadowVegas"]

play a real game that has dedicated servers and doesn't attract the maggots of the gaming community. follow my sig to see the XBLPET in action. The bannings follow a certain pattern, the common link to hackers is CoD.

[/quote]

EA/Bf is so much better huh? Better as in tehy have an 89 page thread dedictaed to PS3 bugs? http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/forums/show/109.page

So much better as in the "dedicated servers" disconnect and lag across all EA game to the point that teh first 4 weeks of any EA release is almost unplayable online?

SO much better as in EA has a 123 page thread for 360 bugs? http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/1830/423873.page

EA that  awsome company who requires "Online Pass" to play now. That was such a great move and the gaming community loves paying extra!

BF, so much better than any COD because they have 4 maps available on release day?

BF so much better cause they promise that months after purchase tehy give you "free" maps taht are already on the disc?

I got news for ya fanboi, both companies suck. The sooner you realize this, the sooner you will appreciate life and stop trolling for arguments on teh interwebz.