Modded Black ops

Seems the other day i was playing hardcore capture the flag on fire range and i was respond killed 37 times straight in a row. on the last kill i got out on step and was instantly killed. to me that such cause i never once got a chance to play. people have told me its was modders that is why i was respond killed that much. To me cheating suchs and i now dont play black ops that much over this as i have encounter this a few other times and it just plainly sad that  activision stated that its xbox live job to go after these people and xbox live has told me its activisions job to go after them.

So now that i have heard theis i will not buy MWF 3 when it comes out. it would be a waist of money to buy a game you know that people who cheat will soon be on it ruining the game play. Seems Like all the COD games are modded and they careless about it. I will now be buying Battle Field 3 when it comes out as they seem to know how to keep cheaters out of the game.

If you dont believe me call 1-800-225-6588 its Activisions main number ask them how the go after cheaters there word is they dont its xbox live job.

Good luck to you all in the game but the modders rule it now and probibly till they change the system.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i got the same response from activision,they will not do anything about modders.

they state they have no way to monitor online gameplay it is up to microsoft to deal with all modders.

Huh? And I would like to see the video of this game please. I want to see the modders in action.

Thanks

P.S. Is English your first language? I hope not....

If I understand you correctly you were being spawn killed. It is not against MS policies to do that. Is it fair? Of course not. It is against the Black Ops Security & Enforcement Policy though so you should file an in-game report so Treyarch can look into it.

And it is up to the Game Developer to fix their game, not MS. Black Ops so far has no online multiplayer mods/cheats yet.

No, he's tating he was "respond killed."

I.E. He performed an action (IE, killing someone, capturing the flag), and was IMMEDIATELY killed, before he could take another step, 37 times.

That does seem suspicious to me.  And yes, Black Ops DOES have Online Multiplayer Cheats... just check the game modes that players can create... MANY OF THEM are cheated ones... or hacked ones.

[quote user="Temhotabot"]And it is up to the Game Developer to fix their game, not MS. [/quote] it should be up to the developer,but they state they have no way to monitor online play so can not fix any online issues. they say this for all of their cod games. they may be able to reset boosters but will have nothing to do with modders. we have learned this well from world at war and cod4,they are simply leaving microsoft to deal with it.

[quote user="Alarikun"]

No, he's tating he was "respond killed."

I.E. He performed an action (IE, killing someone, capturing the flag), and was IMMEDIATELY killed, before he could take another step, 37 times.

That does seem suspicious to me.  And yes, Black Ops DOES have Online Multiplayer Cheats... just check the game modes that players can create... MANY OF THEM are cheated ones... or hacked ones.

[/quote]Ok, first of all, I am 99% sure that he was talking about spawn killing and just didn't know how to spell or pronounce it.

And secondly, all of those modded user-created game modes are for private matches. Those do not constitute actual online mods.

Yeah sadly this is true I'm speaking from experience as wen I contacted infinity ward about my mw2 stats cause after being in Wat I now believe to have been a modded lobby and all my stats were put in the negative basically infinity ward were passing the buck to microsoft and vice versa  

[quote user="Temhotabot"]If I understand you correctly you were being spawn killed. It is not against MS policies to do that. Is it fair? Of course not. It is against the Black Ops Security & Enforcement Policy though so you should file an in-game report so Treyarch can look into it.

And it is up to the Game Developer to fix their game, not MS. Black Ops so far has no online multiplayer mods/cheats yet. [/quote]

According to a treyarch security member, spawn trapping is not against the rules.

However ... boosting to set it up is.

[quote user="a tired old guy"]

spawn trapping is not against the rules.

However ... boosting to set it up is.

[/quote] i agree being able to spawn trap someone for 37 kills is just bad programming on the developers part. its something they should fix rather than punish people for doing it. the boosters deserve bans no matter what.

Regardless of wether its against the rules or not the point is these companys should be made to fix their game or at decide who is responsible rather than just passing the buck should something arise