[Mod removed]

gamertag: [Mod removed] has been booting me offline everyday with no motive he recently found out my ip adress along with my e-mail and password he has beeen going on my account and booting people offline with it to frame me he has these things called a [Mod removed] he has been banned before but he does something with his xbox i dont know what it is but he unbans himself then he just gets even more mad and does more stuff to me

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

I would report them via your 360 and block all chat with person and move on.  Let the XBLPET take care of it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

After a quick look at your friends list you actually have this user you are accusing as a friend, why?.

Remove them from your friends list, block communications and set them as an avoided player. Then set your online activity to friends only, once that is done only people on your friends list will see if you are online and this user will no longer be able to communicate with you at all.

If they are attacking your network (Booting you offline) then you will need to contact your ISP and have them issue you a new IP, they may also wish to work with MS to prosecute this individual.

Just to mention there is absolutely no way for someone to get your log in details through LIVE, its not possible. Regardless here is some info below on how to change both your password and wlid. Because if this user did manage to get them by 'other means' you will want to change them both immediately.

How to change your wlid and password.

How to file a complaint.

If you think he/she has accessed your account you need to phone support, they will open an unauthorised access ticket and investigate your account.

How to find the support number.
Move your cursor over the 'support' link at the top of the page beside the search bar> scroll down and select 'contact us'> the support number will be listed there..

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.