Mobile spawn point ruins this game...

I really hope they do something about this. I just joined a match of both sides abusing these things. I deployed back at the base, and literally two seconds after I do, I get sniped by an SV98. So I see where the guy is (prone near a rock by the tunnel entrance), so I respawn and go kill him. I go to head down to the subway before I get shot in the back by a different guy. I'm watching his killer cam, and I see 2 of his buddies respawn behind him...

-

Um, this is the same thing as spawn trapping in CoD. This exploit is a joke...It's SO easy to abuse. Recon class can have this thing, plus the overpowered UMP and put it in a base and spawnkill...I did it before too, I used Recon/870 shotgun...put a mobile spawnpoint on defense in the crawlspace tunnel, went prone in that first little place you can jump down from and killed 5 guys in a row before someone in the tunnel next to me shot me. I respawned on my radio beacon, and found an entire squad waiting to jump out from the crawlspace...I had a shotgun...that was 4 kills in a matter of seconds.

-

This thing has to go...you should have to earn things, not be given freebies with this cheap handout. I hate how it's been used...being put on top of M-COM's, being put down in the enemy base...seriously? Just take it out...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hide near the mobile spawn point, wait for them to re spawn and shoot. I would use a SV98 with laser sight and compressor for the situation.

That's not really a solution...The biggest gripe I have is that it ruins the flow of the game. How much worse is this thing going to be on bigger maps?

-

I see this thing as something a lot of people haven't caught on to yet...I think it will be gamebreaking if it's not address. It allows for 1/3 of an entire team to spawn behind an attacking team...even after the base is taken.

spawn on a squadmate instead? I see the bad and the good with them and agree that people will exploit them, but what won't they exploit.

I really hate how the entire team can spawn on that point, and they can be really hard to find since they are small and can be hidden anywhere.

There needs to be some way for the opposing team to find them a little easier since its really bad when one is placed behind the other teams spawn and they just spawn camp the entire time

@ Nostrah sometimes squadmates are nowhere to be fount, yesterday one of my squadmate ran the complete opposite way from the charge. Sorry dual skorpionz, that was the solution I seen many level 15's and up use,.

I dont think so

If people are spawning behind you then the objective will not be gaurded and the other team will lose.

I personally love this thing and use it religiously, tho not in the way you have described. However, defeating it is not much of an issue RIGHT NOW since the map is small enough to be able to find and destroy them. Listen for a beep. If you see one, it has the same icon as a friendly one, but it wont be on the minimap. Shoot it or camp it, either way problem solved.

-

Now, when it comes to the bigger maps... I can see it being an annoying thing, especially if used by bush wookies, but time will tell.

You should be able to hear it and locate it.

It isn't that hard.

But I do think it should only be usable by the squad.

Not the entire team.

Just to correct people, mobile spawn points are only useable by the squad, not the whole team.