Mobile AA Vehicle

This thing on Kharg Island just frikken decimates.. second time using it, and ive went 13-0,17-0. OP or what? most of those arent even from taking down aircraft. soooo... anyone agree with it being slightly OP?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

my bad not kharg island... the map that takes place on the docks..forgot the name

Noshahr Canals? Yeah that's nothing, I had 3 straight games where I went 25-0, 29-0 and 24-0...that thing is flatout unstoppable if you get to the water and force them to spawn on the ship.

-

Sadly, those were the only 3 games I've ever really used it...almost always gets taken. Just got lucky...

the frikken helis are useless on rush in that map cuz that damn thing OWNS

besides NoseHair Rush what other maps have it?

Is that considered an emplacement weapon.  Just asking because I need the ribbon and if you say it is easy to get kills, I will use that instead of the other useless emplacement weapon.  Whatever it is called.  I call it, the useless emplacement weapon.

No it is not, but the AA gun on the ship on kharg island and the AA gun on deamavand peak are.

[quote user="FAT N1NJA PANDA"]

No it is not, but the AA gun on the ship on kharg island and the AA gun on deamavand peak are.

[/quote]

Where is the AA on Damavand Peak? And I may have to sit in the Kharg Island AA now to get 2 kills...I can only ever get 1 kill per match in the mounted launchers.