MOAB ruined by someone having Final Stand.

For some reason, my post is editing out the entire top part. Stupid garbage forum.

I'll make it shorter, then: *** idiots running around, not knowing how to play, ruin my MOAB by having Final Stand and getting me killed as a direct result. It was the last kill I needed for MOAB.

Been struggling with the M16, finally made a class that works best with it, and I'm rewarded with a piece of *** ruining my night. Good *** game, IW. Maybe you should go all the way if you're gonna *** remove something people hate. Idiots.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Good, MOAB's and Final Stand shouldn't be in there anyway.

Try again?

You know how the M16 is supposedly weak and crap or whatever, so you should have made sure they were dead before reloading or continuing. You also should have realised that if you're on your way to get a Mother of All Bombs, they're not on their way to much at all.

Well boohoo, cry me a river. I knew this was a reason all you so called pros cry about Final Stand.

Out of interest what do you use as a death streak OP? when final stand is the only one worth taking really.

im sure you will get another Massive Ordinance Air Blast soon :)

death streaks are in the game and final stand is one of the better ones

definitly better than juiced in my opinion

Sounds like you do not know how to play.  Not expecting a final stand. How stupid is that. You should have seen him drop. Must have tac inserted your kill count.

"All warfare is based on deception" .............. MW3 loading screen.

I've never had an issue with last stand /second chance type perks or deathstreaks. They've been a constant in cod since I started playing it and give an added bit of challenge to the game..

I think the most annoying deathstreaks are (have been ) painkiller, juiced and revenge. ........ but again, the point of them is to make the game more of a challenge. A moab isnt meant to be gotten easy and if final stand trips you up, you simply didnt deserve it.

I never had much of a problem dealing with the sc/fs players (and dropshotters) n the past I've always just aimed low, let the recoil pull up a slight bit, then force it back down and follow the target to the ground. If I dont see a kill, I pause for a split second and fire again. But where I have had issues is with all the people jumping around, aiming low isnt the best idea any more. You just dont know if the guy is going to drop or spring into the air.

Just remember, ......... its a game and is suppoosed to be about fun and challenge.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[quote user="rscnyx"]

For some reason, my post is editing out the entire top part. Stupid garbage forum.

I'll make it shorter, then: *** idiots running around, not knowing how to play, ruin my MOAB by having Final Stand and getting me killed as a direct result. It was the last kill I needed for MOAB.

Been struggling with the M16, finally made a class that works best with it, and I'm rewarded with a piece of *** ruining my night. Good *** game, IW. Maybe you should go all the way if you're gonna *** remove something people hate. Idiots.

[/quote]

I lol'd then cried then i LMFAO when i read this...................lmao

Maybe you should try harder next time. I mean crying about getting killed because of a deathstreak that everyone uses. Oh why I already know that you don't use it even tho it is the best one. \

That idiot that dosen't know how to play the game knew enough to ruin your moab