Moab challenges

Ok I know they exsist as I watched some videos and each one showed confirmation of the challenge for getting 5, 30 and 600. I must be pretty close to 20 now but can't find the challenge anywhere. Does anybody know where if there's a way to find out and see these challenges? Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's a hidden challenge.

So it will just give confirmation in game but will never show up on any challenge list?

Yes sir.

I've never even been able to get 1 MOAB, & you're telling me there's a challenge to get 600 of them!? There goes any hopes i have of ever completing all of the challenges... :(

There is a guy on YouTube that got 100+ in 24 hours on his live stream. The other person I saw get the 600 challenge was MrSensationalize, he's only 15! I'll be stopped playing by the time I get 100, I'm just not consistant enough with them. I can get 2 in one day and then not get a sniff of one for weeks.

I have a solution for those that dont think they can get these cheevos - roll on BLOPS2 :-D

i bet people getting moabs like that practically stat pad with party members

What does confirmation look like? Just a standard challenge notification?

I got my fifth today (29-0, MK14 on Village) but I didn't see anything. I'll keep an eye out for it on my next one. I also believe it's got to actually detonate, which my second didn't do... it was a split second off landing and the game ended :P

^^^ Yes Bob just the standard text in the top right. I can't actually remember mine showing up for 5, usually when I get one I call it straight in and get caught up in the moment so I could of easily missed it. :)

I wont have to worry about completeing that challenge, LOL.